Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Dream...

Believe that everyone of you have your own dream even it is just appeared for short period or just a small dream… I do have my own as well, but I had left it behind… Dunno start from when, the dream seems not a dream for me, it seems like a burden for me or it seem make me feel tire… Why? Coz I start forgot those powers that motivate me move toward to my dream. I loss in the way toward it… I start found all tough stuff seems follow me, never let me go, and I start left my dream behind… Do you ever think what you will be if you lost your dream as your direction? Life seems meaningless for you…

Perhaps I was lucky enough? I met someone that talked about dream. What he said is truth: If you think u can’t, you all attract that negative energy which show u can’t to be with you. When you believe in you, you can attract that positive energy that make all things become possible, especially your dream. Perhaps it is hard to achieve it, but in the end of the day, u can make it as well. Besides, I met someone that face similar problems as me. But he show a strong determination in chasing his dream, he never give up on it. Even though he does felt frustrated, but what I see from him is that he keep on what he dream of. Sure life not only with our dream, it do mix with a lot of reality problems that may prevent us from our dream, but I do see his effort to overcome it. I know it is not easy, thus I wish he can continue his spirit because that motivates me in “chasing” my dream as well… Guy does keep on your work… Let add oil together o!

2 comments:

  1. +oil +oil...
    i belive wat ur fren said 1..
    u trust u cn then u sure cn do it...=)

    support u oways ya..^^V

    ReplyDelete
  2. suggest u a book to read.."the secret",it will help u alot in chasing ur dream..jiayou^^

    ReplyDelete