Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My mind is with...

This blog, in fact, I wish to write in Chinese thus I can express it better. But as I promised my friend, I insist write in English to practice it.

3rd year Uni life, is going to end up soon coz time pass fast… Many things happened, and past… I keep on ask myself, what is my goal in this semester? I wished to get better result in the previous semester to pull back my CGPA, but I was failed to do so. However, isn’t it will be my mission for this semester? I do not know, but for sure is I will try my best. Try to be keen with what I have to study but not force myself to study because want get better result.

About friends, I had some new discovered. Previously, friends seem everything for me. I had fun with my best friends, enjoyed my sweet moment with them, and they are my spiritual support. However, in the end of the day, I felt been betray, been cheated… Perhaps, I was too persisting on what I think is correct and that is not for her, thus, we become far and far… I been sad for many times, but what I had learned is that let go… I will let go those unhappy stuff, but I know, we will never back to the initial. Perhaps you do not really know how much I care for the relationship before. You may blame me been cruel to you, and I have nothing to explain, because our opinion is too different on it. To be honest with you, I learned to be more “open heart” in certain way, thank you for it.

And I found, people are selfish. Perhaps this is the real humanity. When we expect this friend will do this do that, but in the end of the day you may find out that they do whatever that benefit them the most. Perhaps you and me are selfish as well? But really upset seeing people acting this and that… Seem acting all the time.

Even though been hurt, or failed in maintain a friendship before, but I believe the world is full of miracle. I still believe in people even though I know people not trust-able. Thanks for those friends that stand with me when I was down, thanks for them being by my side when I need them. Hope people always believe that miracle will happen and wish you fortunate enough to find your “life-long” friend…

3 comments:

  1. Hah, really blogged in English wor. Things will get better, and so will your English if you keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be sad, you still got me, he he!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life is not alws running as wad we expected, u gotta be strong^^
    "There can be miracles when you believe!"
    you will create ur own miracles,keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete