Friday, January 1, 2010

Special New Year

2010, is a new starting for me. In the previous year, many unhappy things happened and happen. But through those events, I believe that I had become a better person. At least I become more mature in certain way....Perhaps the period to go through those harsh things was suffer but is worth, at least i had learned from that....

And in year 2010, I have my dearest friends with me, happy to have they all with me. In the first day of 2010, I din't go for any celebration, just chit chat with some of my friends, but is happy...And I realized that, I like this kind of life- the most simplest but the most happy life for me.... Simple but special for me ^_^

1 comment:

  1. Bravo!!!
    New year...
    New life...
    Keep it up...
    looking forward!!!

    ReplyDelete