Monday, March 1, 2010

Chinese New Year

How your New Year time? What yours feeling during this festival? This new been special and not as well for me…

Special because of got to spend some time with some people especially my brother that did not spent his time for us for couples of years. We seem did not talked for decade, and miss the times that talk to him so much. He been the one most understand me in the family and we shared a lot. Had been long time I did not have the chance to understand his life. We both miss out part of our life. Have you ever depart or separate with someone that you can talk to? The one the understand you? I am not sure whether that is good for me to get this chance back because is under a bad circumstance.

Why the new year not special for me in the other hand? Because that is nothing special for me, just go visit. The worst part was, I do not have any Chinese New Year feel... It seem just a holiday, a semester break for me.

Half of the month just past so fast and New Year had gone. I can’t even remember what I did during this New Year.

Anyway, wish you all have a prospectus year ya! All the best to you all ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment